Skills Program: Prep-6 (Elsternwick)
1579 people viewed this class.
TERM 3 CLASS INFORMATION
Our Skills Program provides players with a professional introduction to football.
Players will gain an understanding of the game using well structured sessions centred around the 4 core skills: Dribbling, Passing, 1v1, Finishing.
All session are suitable for girls and boys and are age specific and carefully designed for the development level of each age group. Players will learn new skills, meet new friends in a professional safe environment.
Skill Session Structure - (60 mins)
- Ball Mastery / Motor Skill Warm-up
- Technical/Tactical Development Session
- Small Sided Game Play
Future Football strives to develop creative, confident complete players, while also teaching the essential life skills of sportsmanship, positive attitude and respect.
- Technical skills
- The four main components – dribbling, passing, 1v1 and shooting
- Basic - Game understanding, decision making and communication
- Individual skill development
- Team development
- Great way to meet new friends
- Appropriate footwear (football boots or runners)
- Sun hat or Rain-jacket (when appropriate)
- Water bottle