Skills Program: 8-12yo (Firbank Grammar)
6809 people viewed this class.
Our Skills Program provides players with a professional introduction to football.
Players will gain an understanding of the game using well structured sessions centred around the 4 core skills: Dribbling, Passing, 1v1, Finishing.
All sessions are suitable for girls and boys and are age specific and carefully designed for the development level of each age group.
Skill Session Structure - (60 mins)
- Ball Mastery / Motor Skill Warm-up
- Technical Skills Session
- Small Sided Game Play
- Technical skills
- The four main components – dribbling, passing, 1v1 and shooting
- Game understanding, decision making and communication
- Individual skill development
- Team development
- Great way to meet new friends
- Appropriate footwear (football boots or runners)
- Sun hat or Rain-jacket (when appropriate)
- Water bottle
Future Football uniform (compulsory unless stated)
8 to 12 year olds