Skills Camps: 8-11yo (Brighton)
6416 people viewed this class.
- 2020 December Camps will be at - Firbank Sandringham Campus
- 2021 January Camps will be at - Firbank Brighton Campus
Our Skills camp provides players with a professional introduction to football.
Players will gain an understanding of the game using well structured sessions centred around the 4 core skills: Dribbling, Passing, 1v1, Finishing.
All camps are suitable for girls and boys and are age specific and carefully designed for the development level of each age group.
Players will learn new skills, meet new friends in professional safe environment.
Future Football strives to develop creative, confident complete players, while also teaching the essential life skills of sportsmanship, positive attitude and respect.
Please use the "SELECT DATES" drop down box to select the correct date you prefer. All camps will run consecutively from the start dates listed.
- Technical Skills
- Four main components (Dribbling,Passing,1v1,shooting)
- Match Play
- Individual skill development
- Team development
- Great way to meet new friends!
- Appropriate footwear (boots and/or runners)
- Water bottle, Snack and lunch (when appropriate)
- Sun hat / Rain Jacket (when appropriate)
8 to 11 years old